Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Pretty Sister

One more thing about my weekend at home: My sister got skinny! Okay, she was always thin...and she's only lost about 8 lbs. But it really makes a difference. She looks gorgeous and toned. Also, she's freakishly tan for March. But, I'll admit it. She's the hot sister right now. And, yes, she's getting married, so she definitely has the motivation. But I've decided it's time to compete. I need to get my butt to Reebok and get in shape to be her Maid of Honor. (Btw, I saw Kelly Ripa there yesterday. Talk about more motivation to get in shape. She's so tiny!!)

Also, on a slightly related note, I've recently become obsessed with Dunkin Donuts Flatbread Egg White sandwiches. They're only 280 calories, and they're absolutely delicious. Now, the only challenge is not also buying donuts when I go in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment